Friday, April 2, 2010

2010

So far 2010 has been a pretty good year for me. A good new years party, and some good times with friends and family. I was on the second team all conference in district 1, I had a berth into state with a good fill rate this season, averaged 200 up at state and didn't go far but it was a good season. My coach Caven Boggess left this season as his work was not going to be able to have him coach during practice. There were many bad things that happened but I look past those mistakes and look for the future. It's my spring break now and I'm enjoying it so far. So everyone how's your year so far and how has 2010 been going for you?

2 comments:

  1. My year has been up and down. I've had some rought spots but right now its at a high point. I've got a job and talking to some people and making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear Great. Good to hear that you are willing to be my best friend again thank you for accepting my apology and moving on.

    ReplyDelete