Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome Back

It's been far too long since I last posted an update on my blog. Find out that I'm bipolar. Everyday is a struggle but I'm coping the way I can without medicine and that's just talking with friends and family. Obviously I'm in an episode of a mania where I don't need sleep and I'm energetic and happy. I'm in control and time can only tell how bad the illness will get. However I'm bowling competitively and enjoying it. There's more competition and I absolutely love it. 2011 has simply been a series of ups and downs. It's been amazing, sad, and a whole bunch of other emotions. The best thing is reconnecting with old friends, finding a program that I like, and getting to know Jessica. She has been one of the few if any that's kept me sane, and she is perfection to me. Her smile, personality, everything about her makes me smile. Listening to Frank Sinatra right now is simply perfect. I could use a smoke but will get later. Let me know how 2011 has been for you.

Peace, love, and respect always,

Somkhith "The Blade" Phattaphone

No comments:

Post a Comment