Monday, February 27, 2012

2012

It's crazy how a year can go by so fast. 2011 was a pretty good year and it could've been better. I was close to bowling a 300 so many times and almost had an 800 series to only lose it in the third game. 2012 has just started and I'm working hard on trying to tone down my game. I throw it violently and with a lot of revs. However I am trying to just let the ball swing down and let gravity do the work as this will save my hand and shoulder in the long run. The winter season has been up and down, my team on Wednesday night is starting to bowl well again, and on Friday nights we could be doing a lot better than what the scores show. Overall the season is almost done and I feel that both teams could put together a 4th quarter push to try and take first. Over the summer I will bowl Monday nights in a fun league and on Thursday night in a sport shot league which both will be at the falls. A lot of bowling left and a lot to work on but as long as I can finish out strong, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment